Perfect Pairs : Denim Duos
It’s time to stock up on jeans, and here’s why:
We’re still quarantining and it looks like we will be for a while, so hanging outside will still be a thing even when there’s frost on the trees and heat warmers on patios. Your jeans will be more vital than ever, because think about it: the rest of you will be bundled up in a fleece and a scarf and a mask, meaning your jeans will be doing all of your fashion work. We know, right? Yes, your cozy joggers and yoga tights technically qualify as “pants,”, but let’s be honest, they’re not exactly going to make you feel pulled together and sexy like jeans can, nor will they keep you warm against the changing weather. Fear not. We are (as always) here to help. And in an effort to make easing back into jeans a little bit more alluring, we are running a Buy One, Get One Half Off sale on all jeans.
As you know, our passion for finding jeans for you runs deep. So of course we are super excited to see you in the store and help you pick out not just one pair, but two. Or maybe even four. Who knows what type of inspiration will strike--two new treats or a whole new fall wardrobe? Most of all, we want you to be well equipped, outfitted, and ready for all of those outdoor patio sits come October and November.
Maybe you already have a long wish list of jeans (we’re great at fulfilling wishes!). But maybe you don’t want to miss out on this opportunity and are wondering how best to take advantage of the sale. So that you don’t get BOGO FOMO, may we present some BOGO inspo:
- If you need to replace your basic medium wash skinny (those skinnies from five years ago? Probably about time), consider a more fashion forward style. Maybe a cropped flare or a distressed boyfriend jean is your next look?
- If you’ve been eyeing our new line of denim from Moussy Vintage, go for it, and then consider throwing in a pair from our Inherited Collection. That way you get to splurge on the cool girl expensive jeans and also find a well loved second pair to average out the luxe with an everyday staple.
- If you’re into bright tops and patterns, allow us to introduce you to grey denim. Never underestimate how well it complements colors. Pair it with a light wash, our other favorite to pair with brights, especially during the transition between summer and fall.
- If you LOVE a low rise skinny, get yourself two pairs! We’re super into the Emma and the Skyline, for different reasons, of course. The Emma is perfect for everyday with three washes and lots of stretch. The Skyline is a little dressier, with extra long legs, perfect for cuffing or for a full length style if you’re tall.
- If you’re a little more conscious of your budget’s bottom line, then why not use this as an opportunity to get two pairs of Inherited Jeans? Two pairs of jeans for about a third of the price that designer jeans normally cost. And the Inherited collection is full of different styles, so whatever you’re looking for, you’ll be able to find.
- If you’re going for a dark grey or washed black for fall, then you should consider also getting a pair of white jeans. Yin and yang, baby. Have we mentioned that we do not subscribe to the no white after Labor Day rule and we adore a classy tonal winter white outfit?
- If you’re after the traditional rigid cotton jean, then get yourself a comfy stretchy pair. After a few days in your Levi’s wedgie jeans, you’ll want a day of DL1961 stretch.
- If you go for a full-length style, complement it with a crop. Full length jeans are great for tucking into boots or cuffing to wear with sneakers, but a crop is perfect for ankle booties and heels.
- If you’ve got the basics covered, go for two pairs of total fashion. You have our permission. A BOGO sale might be the perfect time for you to try python printed jeans and kick-ass wide flares.
- If you’re in need of everyday jeans (helloooo, Rocket Crop - our tried and true go-to), this is a great opportunity to get it in every wash. You will not regret it.
- If none of these shoppers are you, come see us. Tell us what you need, or we’ll ask you enough questions about your likes, dislikes, lifestyle, and what’s in your closet. Jeans for impressing a new mother-in-law or jeans for following around a circus of elephants and lion-tamers? Wherever you wear your jeans, we’ve got you. And, heck, maybe you’ve got a new mother-in-law AND you’re in the circus! (Trust us, the jeans for both of those occasions are not the same.)