Current Obsessions: Fall 2020
Each season we find ourselves obsessed with new things.
Here’s our list of trends we can’t get enough of this fall.
1. The Perfect Tee
We’re always on the hunt for a soft, perfect weight t-shirt. Just like jeans, tees are our main staples. Throw them under a cardigan or a jean jacket, wear them tucked in for a polished look or leave them out for a casual look. This fall we’re even more obsessed than normal.
- Perfect White Tee: Harley, White
- Bobi Curved Hem Tee: Tuscan
- Perfect White Tee: Dylan, White
- Nation: Goldie Tee
If white is the non-blue wash for spring and summer, black is definitely the wash for fall and winter. Pair them with your black boots and chic jacket for a grounded look.
- 3x1 W3 Straight Authentic Crop: Shake
- Levi’s Ribcage Straight: Feelin’ Cagey
- J Brand Selena: Vane
- Paige Sarah Slim: Black Willow
Where has this color been all of our lives? The perfect crossover between army and hunter, this softer, kinder green is the only color we want to wear.
- LA Made Pacific V-Neck: Moss
- Just Female Chica Knit: Clover
- Trave Gwen Pant: Garden Green
- Tart Chandler Puffer Bomber: Black Olive
We love teddy jackets that ride the line between comfy and chic. The styles we picked for you are all at the exact right cross section of structured and snuggly.
- Soia & Kyo Linea: Quartz
- Levi’s Ex-Boyfirend Sherpa Trucker: Warm as Toast
- Soia & Kyo Amelot: Cinammon
- Soia & Kyo Laure: Sunflower
We are loving the power-femme vibe that we’re getting from some of our favorite brands. Try an oversized blazer (updated for 2020, no shoulder pads here) or a pair of blue jeans that look like they emerged from some stylist’s vintage closet.
- Moussy Vintage Bowie Tapered Blu
- Just Female Watson Blazer: Black
- Levi’s Ellie: Passing Me By
- Nation: Mika Pointelle