Current Obsessions: Summer 2020
Each season we find ourselves obsessed with new things.
This spring and summer have been no different. Check out our list of the trends we can’t get enough of right now.
Turmeric, Paprika, Ginger, Cinnamon. These colors come right from the riches of your spice cabinet and are this spring and summer’s new neutrals. Try the warm oranges and yellows in place of a white or khaki.
1. Nation Mimi Top: Paprika
2. Rachel Pally Dania Dress: Mesa
3. Dani Barbe Citrine Ring
4. Nation Lera Cami: Turmeric
2. Tie Dye
It’s not just for the hippies anymore. We are loving two tone tie-dye this summer. It’s fun and funky and gives you look a bit of that weekend party feel.
1. LA Made Perla: Tie Dye Coral
2. Stateside Cupro Cami: Navy Lilac Tie Dye
3. Nation Aya Cami: Rosebud
4. Tina Jo Midi Dress: Mustang
3. The Midi Dress
Not quite as much of a commitment as the maxi, we love the midi for summer. You can show off your sandals and still have the fun of a long, flowy skirt around your legs. Plus, you won’t have the mini-dress worry when you’re sitting cross legged in the park!
1. Rachel Pally Lian Dress: Spice
2. Amanda Uprichard Saffron Midi Dress: Excalibur
3. Lacausa Mohawk Dress: Tar
4. Rails Evie: Deep Olive
4. Soft Pants
If you’re not into wearing jeans during the hottest months of the year (and we get it!), we’re getting very into the idea of floaty, linen-y, light bottoms. Whether they’re joggers or fluttery shorts or striped beach crops, we love them.1. Bella Dahl Pleat Front Side Slit Pant: Silver
2. Rails Agnes: Cannes Stripe
3. Tina Jo Stripe Satin Flutter Short: Black
4. Bella Dahl Rib Side Jogger: Wild Olive
5. Cropped Denim
One of the best parts of warmer weather is breaking out our cropped jeans. This year, we’re obsessed with surprising crops: raw hems, wide legs, new washes.
1. J Brand 835 Crop Cloudy Destruct
2. Paige Nellie Culotte: Harmonic
3. J Brand Selena: Vane
4. Trave Colette Kick Flare: Touch of Grey
5. DL1961 Mara: Saratoga